POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP Wish (93 Kb) : Re: WIP Wish (93 Kb) Server Time
14 Aug 2024 13:23:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP Wish (93 Kb)
From: hughes, b
Date: 7 Oct 2002 19:28:11
Message: <3da2188b@news.povray.org>
Couldn't get in to the URL you gave, request denied.

Yep, the record label itself is the only such "logo" I have of that here, it
isn't on the cover anyplace, and isn't on the record sleeve. That
discography web page suggests I have the 6th issue if I judge by the numbers
written on the vinyl itself, but I apparently have the thin paper sleve of
the 7th issue. So there are even more variations than they know of there.
You're right about trying to get an exact duplicate of it made, that would
take some clever tricks, or skill anyway, in 3D form to do what a 2D artist
had done.
--
Farewell,
Bob